Bagged Leaves – can be paced curbside in biodegradable paper bags or containers that can be emptied and will be collected on the scheduled yard waste days in October and November. As well as bagged leaf days scheduled in November and December.
Leaf Vaccing – begins mid to late-October and ends mid-December.
* This service is dependent on weather conditions.
* During leaf vaccing season, leaves can be placed loose curbside.
* Loose leaves must be kept at least ten feet away from any storm water catch basin.
* Plies of leave must be free of garden debris, branches, and grass clippings.
* Each section of town will be done at least once per week during this season.