- Animal Emergencies: The Borough of Manville contracts with the Somerset Regional Animal Shelter, they can be contacted at 908-725-0308.
- General Questions: For any other questions about animals, you may contact the Somerset County Board of Health Office at 908-231-7155.
- Licenses: For licensing information, you may contact the Manville Borough Board of Health Office at 908-725-9478, ext. 114.
- $10 for spay/neuter dog
- $13 for non spay/non neuter dog
- Late fees for dogs:
- $ 5 after March 1
- $ 10 after May 1
- The Borough no longer requires cat licenses.
- Dog Licenses expire on December 31 of each year and become renewable after January 1 of the following year.
Pet owners must present current proof of rabies shots for dogs.