Sign up for CodeRED
CodeRED is a FREE emergency notification service provided to all residents within the Borough of Manville that will notify you of emergency information through phone calls (land lines and cell phones), text messages, emails, social media and/or the CodeRED Mobile Alert app. The system will be used to keep you informed of local events that may immediately impact your safety. As a local resident, the Borough of Manville encourages you to take action and register your cell phone for this service and verify your home location to receive targeted notifications that directly impact your home or business.
The CodeRED® system will be used to send critical and time-sensitive communications such as:
• Weather Related Alerts
• Emergency Preparedness
• Emergency Evacuation Notices
• Public Health Crisis
• Emergency Police Activity
Click Here and enter the required information online (address, name, phone number(s), and email). This is the quickest way to sign up because the information you supply is immediately registered in the system. If you do not have Internet at home, please consider visiting the library or asking a friend or family member for assistance. CodeRED message will have the caller ID # 866-419-5000 for emergencies and caller ID # 855-969-4636 for non-emergencies. We suggest that you program these numbers into your cell phone as a “new contact” and use “CodeRED” as the contact name. If you need to replay the message received, you can dial this number and listen to the message again in its entirety.
- What is CodeRED and what is it used for?
- When will CodeRED be used?
- Why is CodeRED important to me?
- Is there a cost to register for CodeRED?
- How do I sign up to receive Borough of Manville CodeRED messages?
- How will I recognize a Borough of Manville CodeRED message?
- Can I register more than one phone number or email for my address?
- What should I do if I receive a Borough of Manville CodeRED message?
- What if I miss a Borough of Manville CodeRED phone call?
- Is my personal information protected?